If your gym wall padding is worn, torn, or if you don’t have wall padding at all, J & J Gym Floors can help.
As a full-service gym wall padding company, we’re able to offer the best prices with a level of service that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Custom gym wall padding including design and manufacturing
- Basketball court wall pads
- Gym wall padding installation
- Padding wall panels for gymnasiums
Our Service Area:
- New Jersey
- New York
- NYC: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island
Get in touch...
We'll get back to you right away!
Ultra Wall Padding
The Ulta-Mat is a spectacular, artistic focal point in your gym that your athletes and fans will be proud of for many years to come.
Our Ulta-Mat is consciously made with today’s athletes and students in mind; built with 2 ½ inch high impact foam and covered with the highest quality 30 ounce durable vinyl.
The Ulta-Mat stands six feet tall and twelve feet wide to cover the entire lane area with additional color coordinated panels to give you the exact coverage you need.
- Solid 1 piece 6’ x 12’ Oriented Strand Board backer
- 2-1/2” Contoured Polyurethane foam
- 30 oz Expanded Vinyl
- 27 Stock vinyl colors
- Custom colors available at no charge
- No extra charge for multiple colors
- No hidden costs- our package deals even include shipping, protective covers, and installation hardware
- 2 Year Warranty on workmanship
Standard Gym Wall pads
Permanently mounted, plywood backed wainscot panel with a lipped top and bottom.
Standard panel sizes are 2′ wide X 6′ high.
Custom sizes and cutouts for electrical outlets also available. optional printed wall padding shown.
- royal blue
Standard Wall Pad Features
- Made with 2″ thick, 2.2 lb. open cell polyurethane foam
2-1/2” Contoured Polyurethane foam
- Standard 14 oz. polyester reinforced vinyl coated cover
- Optional heavy weight covers available
- Colors: royal blue, red, green, yellow, burgundy, gray, white or black
- Material is mildew/rot resistant & easily cleaned with soap and water
- All vinyls meet ASTM E 84 Class A, NFPA 701-1989 Large Scale and ULC S-109 L&S Scale Test requirements for flame retardancy
our service area
We’re based in Northern New Jersey and we service most of NJ, NY, CT, PA, DE & MD.
Don’t see your state or county located below? Kindly contact us to review your project.