Gym Floor Care, Maintenance, and Repair In NJ, NY, & CT
In order to keep your gym floor looking good all year it must be properly maintained.
By following this gym floor maintenance schedule you can extend the life of the finish which will keep it shiny and it will have the traction needed for fast paced sports.
Basketball Court Gym Floor Care and Maintenance
- Dust mop gym floor – Daily (sometimes multiple times a day)
- Tack mop using a dust mop with damp towels – Weekly (daily for heavily used gym floors)
- Spot mop spills – Immediately (do not let spills stay and dry on floor)
- Mop entire floor with neutral cleaner – Monthly
- Screen and Recoat gym floor – Yearly (sometimes twice a year)
- Sand, reline, and finish gym floor – Every 7 – 10 years
Tips To Keep The Gym Floor Shiny
- Keep floor mats at all entrances to gym – By keeping dirt and grit off of the floor you will keep your gym floor shiny. The dirt and grit acts like sandpaper when it is tracked on the floor.
- Never use tape on a gym floor – even “gym floor safe” tape can damage your floor.
- No street shoes allowed in gym
- No food or drinks in gym
Our Service Area:
- New Jersey
- New York
- NYC: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island
Get in touch...
We'll get back to you right away!